Featured post

Interlocking Butterfly Card and Crafters Companion Subscription Box Review

first seen on Scrapbooking With ME I made this card from the products included in box 3 and some ink from my stash...

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Relaunch

After a short break to finish my studies i have returned to the craft room and i am now ready to invite you to join me on my journey.

I will be posting tutorials, favorite makes and testing out some new purchases.  

The craft community is a sharing community and if i see something i like i will try it out for myself, where i have done this i will try to tag the original Crafter so you all know where i got the idea from. most of the time i will be putting my own style or spin on the idea and i will try to share what i found interesting and what i found difficult about the project.

My craft room has recently been featured in the Papercraft Inspirations Magazine and i was sent This Hunkydory Rose Gold Destinations Case kit, so i thought i would show you how i put them together.

this is a simple kit to put together.



Tools required: a bone folder, Ultra high tack tape and a wet glue.

The first thing to do is to burnish all the per-scored lines with the bone folder and attach the tape to the side sections as in the picture below,



I then used the wet glue run slightly over the tape to insure i had some wiggle time to get the side tags attached correctly insuring that they lined up and were secure.  I did this by positioning the side with no tags on the mat and bringing the sides to their position with the help of the bone scorer used as a guide inside to stop the sides slipping out of position.


after the sides are secure and the glue is set,
 (which will be fairly quickly if you have used tacky glue) 
you can use the other pieces in the kit to decorate the cases or use some flowers, gems 
and other items form your craft stash to personalize.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

why don't u video it- seeing it getting done sometimes a lot easier too follow

ladymaq said...

This is a consideration for the future.....for now i will be relying on my trusted camera.